Friday, January 20, 2012

How can you resist...

this sweet face! I had to get a few pictures after she woke up from her nap because she was just so happy. Sometimes she is not so happy when she wakes up from naps.  But today she was pretty happy.  It was a drizzly day today so just lots of playing inside.  Olivia is getting really fast walking with her stroller and she will walk if we hold her hands.  She is still a little nervous to stand on her own- she just plops on her butt still.  But she is cruising around the furniture and all over the place with the stroller.  One day she is going to figure out to let go of the stroller and walk on her own...one day.  I got some after bath pictures tonight and tried to get some of her wild hair.

Waking up from my nap!


help! I'm in jail!

Playing with my Lamby!

Getting smart with my laptop!


Love books!


E.T.!



So sweet!


Crazy hair before bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment