Thursday, January 5, 2012

Skinny Jeans/Jeggings for babies?!?

Skinny Jeans and jeggings for babies- crazy right? Well I put on Olivia's outfit this morning and I thought the pants were just like any normal pants she has.  I guess the last time she wore this outfit I had the wrong pants on because I thought they looked too big.  Boy I was wrong- these pants were skinny jean/jeggings.  I had a rough time getting them on and off of her today.  I had to admit they did look cute but they are just way to tight and thank goodness she had something under her shirt or should would have been showing some plumber's crack.  I don't think she was the biggest fan of them either.  Well Olivia darling, mommy isn't a fan of wearing skinny jeans herself, therefore you won't have to wear them if you don't want too.

Olivia and her skinny jeans/jeggings...





0 comments:

Post a Comment