Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not acting myself

I was not acting myself today.  I did not want to drink my formula today.  This morning I drank 4 oz- daddy got a little more before my nap.  Then after Gymboree I ate about 4 oz.  Mommy and I came home and I didn't want to drink it but she put me in the high chair and I finished 3 more oz.  I did not want to drink my 5:00 p.m. bottle either- mommy tried the high chair trick again and I ate some of it- she even tried to trick me with a sippy cup of formula- didn't work.  I did not drink my bed time bottle at all!! But I did eat my solids good today- I ate everything! Mommy says she is prepared to wake in the middle of the night because she knows I am going to be hungry.  Mommy also hoping/thinking there might be another tooth coming in.  I know she is frustrated when I don't want to eat.  She even talked to some of her other mommy friends and asked them what to do! She is so grateful to have other mommy friends to talk to and ask questions.

Other than that I was a pretty good girl today.  I took a nap this morning.  We went to Gymboree and I played with my friends and I rode in the car good.  I did lots of playing and standing and I am even practicing letting go and standing on my own- for like a second or two and then I just fall on my bum!

Off to bed I go with no bed time formula....

XOXO
Olivia

chilling on my elbow

what mommy?

I am playing mommy!

Playing with my cash register

chomping

chomping and playing

yum this star is delicious

I can even stand and chomp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment