Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 2- lack of sleep

Again Jake kept us up last night.  I really think he was just hungry and thirsty or he is still mad at us for moving his crate.  I ended up sleeping on the couch and it was freezing downstairs.  I had PJs, a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, a Snuggie on (which I didn't realize) it was dark when I grabbed a pile of blankets, and 2 blankets.  I slept with Jake on the couch from 2ish until 5:30.  Not the most restful night of sleep for the 2nd night in a row.  Thankfully Olivia didn't wake up when he was crying.  Jake seems better today. He ate and drank water with no problem tonight.  I just hope we all sleep tonight. We all deserve a good night's rest.

poor Jake!

sweet baby girl!


playing with her kitchen



Reading her favorite book

reading to Jake

Finally discovered she could pull up on the toilet... and it makes a loud noise if you bang on it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment