Sunday, October 9, 2011

My First Pumpkin Patch

Today I had so much fun.  Mommy woke me up and fed me and we played.  Then mommy left and went shopping with Karson's mommy.  Mommy was there when I woke up from my morning nap. We played at ate and I watched football with daddy.  YAY the Bills won again.  I of course slept through most of the 2nd half and watched the last few minutes.  Then we ate dinner and went to Corn Dawgs.  We just went to the pumpkin patch and walked around since I am too little for most of the activities.  It was very bumpy in my stroller.  I did not want to smile at all when I was there.  I think I was a bit nervous with all the bumpiness of the stroller, but mommy and daddy took my picture anyways!

XOXO
Olivia

The faux farm building

Looking at the goats

Daddy and I

Daddy and I on the straw



Pumpkin House

Daddy and I in front of the straw tractor

Pumpkins...I don't know what to think about all of this

Mommy and I and touching my first pumpkin

What is this thing?

YAY! Go Bills!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment