Saturday, October 15, 2011

My 1st Festival

Scooting into Jake's bed

Hanging out at the festival and my 1st balloon!

Mommy and I

Snoozing at the festival

Main Street Loganville

Touching a flower

Having fun in my swing

Jake and I reading a book

Moving my legs while reading

Love the book- thank you Rose!
Today was such a super fun day! Mommy and Daddy took me to my first festival.  We went to the Loganville Fall Festival.  It was so much fun.  I saw so much stuff and so many people commented on how cute I was.  Mommy and daddy even bought me some goodies- hair bows, a dress, and a sticker! Mommy and daddy also ate lunch there too while I snoozed in the stroller.  This festival stuff is hard work.  After the festival mommy and I went to Gymboree.  I had so much fun.  Then mommy fed me at the mall and we went to a few stores.  Then I napped on the way home and didn't take an afternoon nap at home.  I played and ate really well today! I was really tired though before bath time and went to bed at 8:00 on the dot! I hope I get to go to more fun stuff like today. 

Don't ask why all the pictures are on top....

0 comments:

Post a Comment