Thursday, October 13, 2011

School Field Trip

Tonight mommy took me to her school.  It was Fine Arts Night.  Some of her students performed some songs with their recorders and did a great job! The students loved to see me! Mommy surprised them with me.  I had fun while I was there.  I just mostly played with my toys in the stroller.  I did finally meet Kaylee one of mommies coworker's daughter- she also has a blog- Landon's Landing. Kaylee was born a few weeks before me so she is my barometer! I also saw Ms. Liz from Gymboree! I just love and miss her. I did great while I was at the school.  As soon as mommy put me in the car seat to go home,  I cried, and cried, and cried... ALL the way home.  Even as we pulled into the driveway I was still crying.  Mommy thinks I was hungry since it was around my usual bedtime bottle time. 

XOXO
Olivia

Helping mommy open a package from Grandma and Grandpa

Whoa... what is this?

So do I shake it?

Or roll it?  Mommy says you put stuff in it and she was very excited it was Charlie Brown!!

Chilling in my stroller at Fine Arts Night

Playing with my keys during the performance

0 comments:

Post a Comment