Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All Tricks, No Treats

Today I was a good girl for mommy and daddy.  I like to show them my new tricks.  I am becoming quite a daredevil.  Mommy soon thinks the bouncy seat will have to be put away because I like to reach out of it and today I almost got stuck sideways and half falling out.  I can go from sitting to my tummy.  I sit in my bathtub (picture coming soon- hard for mommy to take while bathing me).  I sit while mommy blow dries my hair.  I ate 3 Puffs after dinner today and drank lots of sips of water from the sippy cup tonight.  I surprised mommy the most tonight when I started scooting forward before bath time.  Each night we have sing and swing time, story time, then play time on the floor (rolling, sitting, stretches, tummy time) and then my bath.  During play time I scooted forward to reach a book and then to reach my piano.  Mommy was so proud of me.  She didn't want to disturb me and take my picture and just let me play.  I also got a special present yesterday for the upcoming holiday season- Thank you Santa. 

Showing off for daddy

See-food

Happy girl

My Christmas Stocking =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment