Saturday, October 1, 2011

Farm Day

Mommy and I had so much fun today.  First, I tried a new food today- yogurt! I wasn't too sure about it at first but then I really liked it.  Mommy and I watched the Bulldogs play and they won again! Second,  after my afternoon nap mommy told me she was taking me to a farm.  She went to go visit some of her running friends at a run held at a farm called the Red Barn Ramble.  Mommy could not use the stroller and do the race because it is not stroller friendly course because it is in a farm field.  Mommy introduced me to lots of her running friends.  They all said I was so cute! Some people even said I looked like my mommy, which she was happy about because everyone else says I look like my daddy!  I got to see some cows and hear them moo.  It was really windy and quite chilly for me.  We found a warm spot on the porch and visited up there.  I had fun at the farm!  Mommy's friend Joan gave me the best present- an Under Armour outfit.  I can't wait to work out in it next year. 

Bouncing during the Georgia game- Go DAWGS!

Mommy tried to get a picture of me with all the red barns.  I kept turning my head because of the wind.

Mommy tried to get the cows in the background.

My sweet Under Armour outfit.

Some Halloween bibs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment