Sunday, September 25, 2011

Un-Bill- Lievable

Well say it isn't so Buffalo Bills Fans... they are 3 and 0.  Yes that is three wins and zero losses.  We attribute it to their newest and littlest fan Olivia.  She only watches about 1/2 of the game and wakes up for the end but hey- they keep winning.  I thought Brendon jinxed it today with her wearing her stained Bills shirt but she didn't.

Olivia was better today.  She woke up once crying last night about 9:30ish but fell back asleep.  You can really see in her mouth where the teeth will be and hopefully they will come sooner then later.  She ate really well today and no vomiting, so it must have been just a fluke last night. It is truly amazing to see her sitting all by herself.  She is growing so fast!

Checking out playing in my Pack and Play

Umm... can anyone see me??

Not sure if I like this...

Watching football with my daddy!

Bills WIN!



Watching Olivia play all by herself! Such a big girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment