Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Protector- Jake

Jake has truly become a protector of me.  He sometimes will babysit me.  Mommy gets mad when he tries to play with my toys though.  But Jake and I we understand each other.  Most of the time he tries to hang out by me and we try to communicate to each other.  But I love my Big Brother Jake! He also got a hair cut last week and looks sooo cute! I got to go to the Pet Resort to pick him up with Mommy.  Mommy was afraid that I would cry when we got there because sometimes the dogs go wild when a car pulls in and there is lots of barking.  I just kind of looked around and Mommy showed me a bird.

But all in all I was trying to show Jake some tricks today.  Actually I was trying to imitate him mostly cause he walks on 4 legs. I am at least trying to get it altogether with my 2 arms and 2 legs!

XOXO
Olivia

Playing with Jake

I am trying to get you...

Thanks for moving closer... it helped!

Ok Jake... what is it again??

Like this Jake??

Now what do I do?

I think I am stuck... I don't know what to do after this part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment