Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

As the song goes... "It's just another manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday, cause that's my fun day..." That is what mommy said when she woke up.  Daddy and I had a great day.  I was still a little fussy especially around lunch time. But I still played and stuff but I cried every once in awhile.  Daddy scared me with his doe bleat.  At first I just looked the second time I cried.  It was not funny. Loud noises are starting to scare me.  I ate carrots today but I still don't know if I like them.  I ate apples for lunch and they were yummy.  Tomorrow I think is peaches and some form of veggie... we will see what mommy picks!


XOXO
Olivia

Chewing in the recliner

Before bed

Mommy was trying to get my wild hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment