Friday, September 30, 2011

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Here is what we did the past few days.

Wednesday- it was a busy day! I went to daycare in the morning.  Then mom and I went to Gymboree.  Mom was both happy and sad about this. Happy because she got to see her friends and play with me, but sad because I am moving up the the Level 2 class.  We will now have to go on Saturdays and meet new people.  Mom is sad because she met some other mommies and we all have fun.  She is hoping that everyone will stay in touch or mommy will just have to meet them at Starbucks on Wednesdays!  Daddy was also home Wednesday night and was upset because the Braves lost.

Thursday-I was a fussy girl for daddy.  I did lots of crying and whining in the morning.  I did not want to nap.  Mommy thinks it is my teeth.  She gave me some Tylenol when she got home and I was fine the rest of the day. 

Friday- Today- I was still a little whiny so dad gave me a little Tylenol.  I went to physical therapy and can now go every other week.  We still have to do our exercises and stretches EVERY day! Then I napped and mom came home with groceries.  Mommy and I went to a small consignment sale today and we got some clothes for 9 months and 12 months.  Then I didn't want to nap when we got home.  I ate about 4:15ish and then fell asleep after my bottle in mommy's arms.  Mommy decided she was tired too and she fell asleep holding me.  It was the best 30 minute nap we both had after this long week.

Here I am at Gymboree doing my tummy time with friends!

Here I am with Michelle, I kept trying to get her coffee cup- NOT a good idea!

Here I am today working on my push ups!

More push ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment