Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Missing Grandma and Grandpa

Today Grandma and Grandpa left to go back to New York. I got to play with them this morning. When I woke up from my nap the house was really quiet and I noticed it was just mommy and I. She told me that Grandma and Grandpa went to go home to their house which is far away and they had to take an airplane. I already miss them! Grandma and Grandpa loved to play with me so much. They also helped mommy and daddy a lot. Grandma did lots of laundry, cooking, baking, cleaning, and dishes. Mommy was so happy because the house looked so clean. Grandpa helped Brendon with some outside work and they had lots of fun on their adventures- especially going back to civilization. I know I will see them on Skype! But I just love and miss them so much! Mommy says the house is way too quiet now!!

XOXO
Olivia


Super good tummy time this afternoon!


It looked like she was swimming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment