Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy Day

Today I had a busy day. I woke up a little early but then mommy rocked me back to sleep twice at 5:30 and 7:00 a.m. She said she was really sleepy and I finally woke up at 8:30 a.m. Then I ate and played and took a nap. After my morning nap I ate again and went for a car ride. Today I got to meet Mrs. Kelly who will be my babysitter when mommy and daddy are working. She was really nice. Too bad I had to show my true personality and cried for a good 20 minutes. I finally calmed down and was ok. After that we went back home and took a nap. After my nap I ate and got to go in the pool again. This time we tried out my super cool sunglasses. I wasn't sure what was going on but I liked them. I didn't cry at all with them on. I felt like a celebrity. After the pool I got all dressed up and we went out to dinner at Summits Wayside Tavern. I went there when I was just 3 weeks old and now I am 17 weeks old!! I was a little cranky at the table so we went outside for awhile and then I was fine. Then when we came home I ate again and went right to sleep!

I had a busy but good day!

XOXO
Olivia

Family photo for being 17 weeks old!


In the pool with my sunglasses! (Thanks Aunt Cheryl!!) She loves them!!

Family photo with the glasses!

Hanging out at Summits

My cute outfit for the evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment