Friday, June 6, 2014

Boring Friday

Nothing really exciting today....kind of a boring day.  Went and got some groceries with Olivia and then we came home.  We ate lunch and did some stuff...started working on her closet project. This summer I eventually want her closet to become more functional...store more toys etc.  So I am going to take the doors off of it (yes I will save them for the future) and hang curtains.  This will allow her more access and get all the toys etc off the floor in her room.  I moved the too big shelf from the bathroom into her closet today.  I still have lots to do in the closet- some cleaning and organizing. 

Here's kind of some ideas I was looking at...still lots of planning and organizing! It is a work in progress and will post some photos...right now it looks like a hot mess!



0 comments:

Post a Comment