Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Big Boo Boo

Today everything was going so smoothly.  Went for a run this morning, Olivia and I did some shopping at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Aldi's.  After lunch we went in the pool.  Then another no nap day....this is 2 days in a row.  I hope napping isn't over for us.  Olivia is so much more refreshed when she gets a nap.  So we went back in the pool and made dinner.  After dinner Olivia was playing with her big purple bouncy ball we got from Wal-Mart a few weeks ago.  Kristy was visiting and all of a sudden Olivia likes to be a show off in front of her.  She was running and bouncing the ball all over and I told her to slow down several times.  Well she went to go reach for the ball and missed and landed on her face.  SCARY! VERY SCARY moment! I ran and grabbed her and Kristy and I ran in the house.  Lots of blood and her front right tooth was bleeding a good bit.  Thank goodness it is not wiggly.  I called the dentist and they want to see her tomorrow morning.  Her lip is pretty yucky looking too.  I hope she is ok.  Dentist thinks that we have shifted the root of the tooth but still wants to see.

Lots of prayers I survive the appointment...I hate teeth...they are just yucky to me.  Prayers for Olivia because I hope she is ok and I hope it isn't too painful at the dentist tomorrow for her.  I know she is going to be sore in her mouth tomorrow. 

From now on she will be wrapped in bubble wrap to play outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment