Monday, May 19, 2014

Return to Zero

Another thing I got to do Saturday was watch a movie- Return to Zero.  I have waited a long time and watched how this movie was developed. I am not going to give a synopsis or my opinion about the movie because we all take things from movies differently.  If this is an important issue in your life that you can relate to, you probably watched the movie.

Having experienced a late miscarriage at 13.5 weeks there were a lot of things in common I could relate to in the movie.  The emotions and actions portrayed by the characters was real, it was painful at times to watch, and to relive some of those memories.  But in the end I took away one important part, that you only can understand when you lose a baby.  There was a part in the movie when the main character Minnie Driver is speaking with her doctor.  The doctor told her, when you do have a baby you will realize how special your baby is because you know the feelings of losing a baby.  So true...



0 comments:

Post a Comment