Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last day of school

Today was the last day of school with students! It was such a great year with these 2nd graders.  Yes we had our moments, but overall such a sweet bunch of students.  We had a great last day! Being a teacher is hard work and I am looking forward to a little break. But I am already thinking about next year! What can I do differently?  What can I do better?  How can I engage my students? A teacher's job never ends.  People like to say, "BUT you get 2 months off!!!" True BUT there are always things to do and ideas to tinker with! So cheers to my 11th year of teaching coming to a close!



Such a sweet letter to parents I found!

This is how I felt about 10 am when I had to fix something IMMEDIATELY and wanted to rip my hair out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment