Friday, May 23, 2014

A Full Time Adventure

Close the chapter on my 11th year of teaching. I have been truly blessed the past 3 school years to work half time.  It has been the best of both worlds- part time stay at home mommy and half time teacher. But that is coming to an end =( So next year I will be back to work full time.  There are many pros and cons, there is a lot of guilt and excitement.  Lots of people have asked me how I feel...I feel kinda blah at the moment, a little scared that Olivia will miss me more than she does now, and that she will be mad at me because I will only see her a few hours a day.  I am going to try to be proactive this summer and get some things done....what? I have no idea but I brought some stuff home though! One thing I do keep thinking about is that in 2 years Olivia will be coming with me to school....so that is the light at the end of the tunnel....the really long tunnel.... but for now this is the path and plan that God has for me and us right now.



1 comments:

Meegan

Found your blog by happenstance. Its nor often I find people with my last name. Barth is my maiden name. Love your blog!

Post a Comment