Sunday, May 18, 2014

Races, A Birthday Party, and Daddy-Daughter Date night!

We had a very busy Saturday yesterday!!

First I ran a 10K in Winterville- Marigold 10K, one of my favorites and had a great running time- a new PR of 54:34 =)  Then I zoomed off to Brendon's bike race in Watkinsville- exactly a 30 minute ride, so he could do a 3 hour bike race!  Olivia and I hung out in our little tent and cheered him on! Brendon did so good he got 3rd place in his age group!!





Then Olivia and I zoomed home to shower and get ready for Griffin's birthday at Gymboree!! It was so fun to celebrate Griffin 3rd birthday!! It was fun to see all of our friends. I think the cutest part was when it was time to sing to Griffin, Olivia sang Happy Birthday SOOO loud! It was so cute!!



After the party, Brendon and Olivia had a daddy-daughter date night.  They got dinner at Chili's and then went to the Gwinnett Braves game.  They got to walk on the field, have hot dogs, and popcorn! They had a fun night!






And what did I do while they were on their date...got a manicure and pedicure, did two loads of laundry, put away 2 loads of laundry, and vacuumed! I am such a wild woman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment