Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This morning we went to church.  It was a great mass...long but great.  There were a few children who made their first communion today.  They were so cute.  I remember my first communion and I think my mom still has my dress.  Such a special day for those children.  They did a beautiful slide show at the end all about moms with lots of moms from our church.  At the end all of the moms stood and they said a special prayer.  So blessed and thankful to be a mom.  It means the world to me.  After mass the church had breakfast and moms were free! So much better than our last year's breakfast disaster. 

Then we came home and relaxed for a bit and then started digging for a pathway from the driveway to the back porch.  It was so stinkin hot and my shoveling skills sucked today! But Olivia played in her pool for a bit and then helped with some shoveling!

Then we had dinner outside! Great day! Throw in some temper tantrums, not so nice behavior to our dog, and some pooping issues and it was just the perfect day! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

church breakfast

A little tap dancing after breakfast



Before....

In the middle...38 feet long...



0 comments:

Post a Comment