Monday, May 12, 2014

Library and Soccer

Today after work and lunch we went to the library.  Olivia does a great job picking out books.  She is very particular in what she gets- Curious George, Scaredy Squirrel, Good night bear, and today I convinced her to get a Llama Llama book since we drive past llamas on the way to the library. The Scaredy Squirrel books for Brendon and I are hilarious (not sure if she gets the humor), but they are at least funny to us.

Then we went to Fleet Feet since my GPS watch broke =( right before the 1/2 marathon on Saturday...so bummed!

But then we had soccer tonight! She loves it.  She did fall on the turf type grass trying to stop the ball with her foot...which I give her mad props for since that is hard and we are trying NOT to use our hands! So we had to get a band aid from Coach Dani and we were fine.  It actually opened up a scab that was in the process of healing =( Her poor skinned knees! I think one of her favorite parts is the water breaks! But she did really good tonight!

I forgot to post this yesterday...says I love you mommy this big!

Water break!

Is this my soccer ball?

Yes I see my name! I love being a kickeroo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment