Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coughing and a New Rule

Coughing...oh how I hate coughing! I had to leave work early so Brendon could make it to work on time and take Olivia to the doctor for this cough.  She slept ok last night...just a few coughs during the night.  But coughing this morning.  Went to the doctor...checked out the cough and didn't see much else wrong.  She told me if she gets a fever or gets any worse to call and bring her back in.  Her coughing seemed worse at meal times...lunch and dinner took forever.  Every time she went to take a bite she started coughing.  But she ate.  She seemed fine all afternoon and we even played outside for a bit.

We have a new rule...for Olivia...no more running on concrete.  After repeatedly me telling her today to walk on the driveway, she fell down again and opened a scab that is healing....grrr....lots of tears....but got it cleaned up and I decided the rule is- NO RUNNING ON CONCRETE anymore! Her poor knees- they will thank me later!!

After her bath she told me she was cold...so I took her temp...of course NOW she has a fever! Grrr....looks like we will be calling back the doctor in the morning! Hoping for a good night of rest....


0 comments:

Post a Comment