Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mommy and Me Day

Since Brendon was hunting today it was Olivia and me ALL day today!

Olivia woke up at 5:40 a.m. and thankfully crawled back into bed with me and went back to sleep until 7:13 a.m. then wanted breakfast at 7:30 and then it took us an hour plus to eat breakfast! So annoying since we were going to meet friends at Catch Air...well that didn't happen! So by the time we got ready we just went to the jewelry store because my engagement ring had a rough spot that I felt the other day.  Well I chipped the diamond...major frowny face.  So I won't have that back for 12-16 weeks.  Lovely...I feel horrible and I don't even know how I did it.  Then we went to Aldis and got some snacks and then came home for lunch.  Lunch took awhile too and she didn't eat much.  Then we vacuumed downstairs and then it was nap time.  Which she didn't want to nap and told me that it wasn't part of the plan.  But she slept for almost 2 hours.  Then she was a bit crabby when she woke up but then was fine.  Dinner was another disaster...said she would eat it then took a few bites and then stopped.  But she ate some muffins before bed so she has something in her tummy!

We were so excited when daddy came home!! Hooray!! He didn't get a deer so he was sad.  But he did shoot at one.  Better luck next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment