Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Not Feeling the Best

For the past week I have not been feeling the best.  I have had a soreness in the area where the Ectopic was.  It is a nagging pain...nothing sharp.  Since it has been a week and it hasn't gone away, I went  to the doctor today.  Guess what? Nothing was wrong...nothing on the ultrasound that they could see.  As the ultrasound lady complimented me, "Your uterus is beautiful!" What a great compliment to receive.  Little does she know...nothing in there is operating correctly.  It may be beautiful but to me it still seems broken.  So basically I just need to monitor the pain and if it gets worse then come back.  I can take some Motrin if I need to.  I just want to feel better...I thought my body was ready to be better and function normally...guess not.

I also read this great post that also explains some of the other feelings I have had in the past few months.  It is a great read...click on the link to read the blog post by Scary Mommy.

Secondary Infertility

0 comments:

Post a Comment