Sunday, November 17, 2013

Soggy Sunday

Well it was weird overcast day today...on the warm side.  These two old people were pretty tired this morning from last night but we had fun.  Brendon went out scouting today for his deer hunt this weekend.  Olivia and I did lots of laundry, dishes, and made lunch.  She is really interested in helping in the kitchen- dishes, cooking dinner, and today she did a great job helping with lunch.  We made some turkey and cheese crescent sandwiches.  She would put the cheese and turkey on them and I would roll them up.  Then we read some books and nap time.  Brendon came home and I went and did some errands.  I thought the misty rain would clear and I could squeeze in a run but it started getting darker about 4ish so I just came home and went on the dreadmill.  Olivia was a hot mess when I came home...she is miserable when she wakes up.  Brendon said she woke up about 3 and then fell asleep on the carpet downstairs....but then once we convinced her to do something fun- paint in her princess book and play Play Doh she was fine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment