Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chilly Sunday

Oh my it was chilly today!! Olivia got up at 2:45 a.m. asking where her turkey was and said she couldn't find him.  Luckily I found him snuggled in her blankets but then she made me lay down in her bed...totally zonked out in her bed  until she woke up at 7 a.m.  We got up and had breakfast and went to church.  Last night she discovered gloves and put them on...she totally freaked out last year about them...so I was glad she thought they were pretty cool and wore them and her hat to church today.  Brendon and I were both disappointed with the homily today....it was all about giving more "tidings" which means more money.  I thought it may have been a good Thanksgiving homily today but I guess some Sundays are better than others.  Olivia was really good during church which made us happy! We came home for breakfast and coffee.  Then I went to run...it was chilly at first but then I got warm.  Then this mommy needed her nails done which was very relaxing.  Brendon went back out into the woods tonight but didn't see anything...then he went through the 1,400 pictures on his game can of raccoons and squirrels and there were 2 pictures of deer =(  Olivia hated dinner again tonight...so she ate bananas, turkey, and a bowl of cereal.  This does not give me any hope about Thanksgiving...while we enjoy turkey and all the fixings she will probably be eating toast or cereal...I can almost bed on it!

Some forgotten photos...
Bringing home the turkey on Friday!


Snuggling before daddy left on Friday



Playing ball with daddy today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment