Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day Before Thanksgiving Prep

Well we had lots of tears today and Olivia would not eat a lot of anything...chasing her around and nagging her to eat is getting on our nerves.  I had to take a time out for myself during lunch which made the situation worse.

But today we did some baking...we had a ton of bananas...so we made banana bread.  I also made a fresh pumpkin pie, a pecan pie, and the stuffing for tomorrow.  My expectations at this point are pretty low of Olivia actually eating Thanksgiving dinner...I can only hope that she tries something...anything at this point.  She is eating...like a bird and we are practically forcing her to eat.  We are offering all her favorites so I hope nothing is wrong or else we will be heading to the doctor which I don't want to do!!

But I think Brendon and I are excited to eat turkey the most! Yummy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment