Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stone Mountain

I had an early dentist appointment and when I left it was so nice outside. when I came home I suggested we go to Stone Mountain.  We got everything together...picnic included. We zoomed off to the park.  We bought tickets to ride the train, skylift, and the plantation/farm.

We had such a great time and it was so nice...even a little hot! I even fell on the top of the mountain...I am so clutzy! I slipped on some water as I tried to go under the pavilion...and I was holding Olivia...my main goal was don't drop Olivia!!


When we got home we went for a swim and Olivia did not want to nap.  Well she fell asleep on the way to dinner at Local Republic...therefore she wasn't very happy there and didn't eat much.  The food was sooo good though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment