Saturday, July 13, 2013

No plan Saturday

Olivia woke up early at 5 am calling out my name and was upset.  Finally got her back to bed but that dampened my plan of getting up early to run.  After breakfast I ended up running about 10 a.m. which is usually late for July...but it was overcast and sprinkling...again.  I met Brendon and Olivia  at Home Depot and we looked at some tile for our possible bathroom remodel.  Then we went to Lowes and looked at more tile.  Then home for lunch and Olivia ate a good lunch.  I ran some errands while Olivia napped and when I got home Olivia was helping Brendon "rake" the grass.  The grass was so heavy today and there was a ton to rake! Then we had dinner and Olivia got all weird after drinking her milk.  I think she drank it too fast...she is a milkaholic.  She was crying and screaming that she needed to go to bed and then was saying her tummy hurt.  She even pointed where it hurt...I think she had some gas and needed to burp.  Finally I got her to relax and she was fine and was fine the rest of the night!

P.S. Olivia had her first big no no- she stuck a ball in the hole of the subwoofer...it has yet to be found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment