Saturday, June 15, 2013

Swimming and Beans

Olivia was much better today even though she didn't want to take a nap...but who would want to on a beautiful day!

I ran a trail race this morning and I actually enjoyed it.  It was a nice trail and it was kind of cool.  When I got home Brendon went for a bike ride.  Olivia and I did some vacuuming downstairs.  I sure hope she thinks it is fun when she gets older.  I cut the grass while Brendon ate lunch and he tried to get her down for a nap...that didn't work.  I ended up laying on her floor for a few minutes and then she fell asleep.

Once nap time was over we had a snack outside and then got ready to swim.  We swam for a good 30 minutes and she did great.  She is going to be such a fish.  She loves it and we have fun swimming with her too. 



After swimming Brendon and Olivia went down to the garden and picked some beans for dinner.  Then Olivia helped me get them in the pan and we made them for dinner.  We had dinner outside since it was so nice. 







Then while we were doing yard work Brendon found some baby bunnies so Olivia and I went to see if they were still there...we were sad because they were not there.  But a bird has made a nest in our outdoor sink and we got to see that baby bird...we think it was probably just born today because it wasn't chirping or had any real fuzz yet.  Olivia did like seeing that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment