Thursday, June 13, 2013

Magic Show

We had kind of a rough night...Olivia was up in the middle of the night and poor Brendon had to get up early to go to work.  I ended up sleeping on her for awhile...I heard Brendon get up and then I went back into the bed. 

Olivia was still crabby this morning but we went to a magic show.  I thought maybe getting out of the house would help.  She was pretty good at the magic show...she liked the juggling and bubbles part of it.  She wasn't into the mime part of it...I could understand, her imagination isn't that developed yet.  After the magic show we stopped at Subway for lunch.  Then we came home and after a crying and screaming poop incident we went into the pool.  Then finally she was ready to nap.  I called the doctor about the screaming and crying during poop and she suggested white grape juice, lots of water, and fruit.  Well the picky eater here hates juice and fruits are inconsistent.  So I ran to the store and got some juice...I ended up giving her some in a syringe and even that was a tough sell.

We had a pretty bad thunderstorm tonight but as of right now the only thunderstorm is up in her bed crying....

At the magic show
Magic show
Going for a car ride after dinner
Helping daddy weed the garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment