Friday, June 14, 2013

No Nap Friday

This morning we got up early so Olivia could go to Susan's while Brendon worked and I had a doctor's appointment. 

Olivia did a good job at Susan's with just one accident.  She took a little catnap on the way home literally 10 mins or less.  I kept her up a bit when we got home thinking she would take a nap.  When I tried to put her down she just wanted to play.  So I tried to trick her and sleep on the floor.  Well that didn't work either.  Then all of a sudden she said, "I just need to go" and did a huge poop in her pants! Gross!! So that was wonderful and gross at the same time.  Since she wouldn't sleep I took her grocery shopping and wouldn't you know 2 minutes before we got home she fell asleep. 

After groceries we had a snack and then went swimming.  She should be exhausted! Well Brendon is up there trying to get her settled....this bedtime battle is no fun! I am about to put the front of her crib back on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment