Sunday, May 19, 2013

Storms

This morning we woke up with some big booms.  The thunder woke up Olivia and she cried.  This is one of the things that scare her.  We ended up going downstairs for a big since it was really windy and the lightning was pretty scary.  We never lost power though which is amazing! Then we all went back to bed...our plan was to go to church...well we all fell asleep and woke up late, too late for church.  It rained off and on today.  I squeezed in a run during rain storms and it was so humid.  I was soaked with sweat.  It was a pretty boring day.  I am really trying to clean out some things which has been put on hold since working full time.  I went through some stuff today and tonight.  Sometimes throwing things away is cathartic.  We have accumulated so much stuff over the years that I really need to get rid of some things. Next week since work is over I plan on cleaning even more!

Olivia said that Lamby was sick this afternoon, she took her temperature, gave her medicine, and had her take a nap.



0 comments:

Post a Comment