Friday, May 24, 2013

Clean Floor and d-o-g spells dog

Today was the last official day of work.  I got everything turned in and to the correct place.  Malissa and I have all of our stuff moved and will unpack it later.

My goal in the next few weeks is to clean.  In the past 2 months cleaning has gone by the wayside.  I started today.  Olivia's toys downstairs are everywhere!! I think we are both tired of stepping on things and junk being everywhere! So I stopped at Target, bought a shelf with some baskets and voila... a clean floor.  I still have some odds and ends to put away...but looks soooo much better already! I have inspired some people at work to clean too...I call it decrapitizing!!

Tonight while reading Dogs, Dogs, Olivia first said her name correctly.  The book is autographed and it says, "To Olivia, Woof!" So she said aloud what it said and the O in Olivia came out.  Usually it is just Livia but tonight was Olivia.  Then I always spell the word dog for her when we read the book.  Tonight she pointed to each letter and said, "D- O-G spells dog!" Yay so proud of her!

Now to start summer vacation...I may watch tv or read a magazine...or throw out more junk! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment