Monday, May 20, 2013

Doctor, Haircut, and some Pool Time

Olivia had to visit the doctor this morning.  She has had some bumps on her arm and they won't go away.  Then she got 1 larger bump.  Well the doctor says they are just bug bites and to keep putting Cortisone cream on them.  I have been doing that for about 2 weeks and if anything it has gotten worse.  I will wait another week and see what happens.

After school today we stopped at CVS to get some things, Olivia rode around in one of those carts that has a car on the front.  She loved it.    Then I took Olivia for a haircut.  Just the bangs again but I am thinking with the heat she may need a real haircut soon.  She was great.  She sat in the Barbie jeep and was so good. 

When we got home we were so hot!! I told her that we were putting on our bathing suits and going swimming.  Our big pool is still chilly but I got out her little baby pool.  The one bad thing about our yard is there is not a flat spot! Especially a flat spot where the hose would reach.  So I was dying so sweat by the time it was all set to go.  We had a fun time.  She loved splashing! We needed to cool off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment