Saturday, May 25, 2013

Daddy's Bike Race and Picnic

Today daddy did a solo bike race at Harbins Park.  It was a 3 hour race.  Mommy and I got to the race just in time to see daddy finish.  He was really close to the cut off time of 11:30.  He got a flat tire so he was upset that he lost time.  We were proud of him though!

After the race we found a shady spot and we had a picnic.  I love picnic!! Whenever we have picnics I eat a lot! Mommy said maybe we should have picnics all the time since I ate so good.  I had some cheese, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich (I ate every crumb of it), cucumber and carrots with dip, watermelon, some of mommy Cheetohs, and finally some cookies.  I was hungry!

After the picnic we came home and daddy and I took a nap.  Mommy went running and to the store.  After nap and snack I played in my sandbox.  I had such a fun day!!

XOXO
Olivia

P.S. Mommy and Daddy forgot the camera today! ooops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment