Monday, March 18, 2013

Thunderstorm

We had our first bad thunderstorm this evening.  Complete with lightning, thunder, a tornado warning, and mega rain.  I didn't see any hail but plenty of other parts of Atlanta got some.  I guess I didn't realize it was going to be bad weather today.  I thought just rain.  But when I turned on the news it was weather chaos! I quick took Jake out with Olivia in tow.  That is when she heard thunder outside...I made no big deal about it and told her it was just thunder.  Then we went back inside...we heard lots of thunder and she did really good.  She cried twice- once when there was a big boom, and second when she went downstairs on her own.  I think the lightning scared her.  But she did fine overall.

After school we went to Target to get our favorite things...diapers.  I can't wait for the day of underwear! She is such a good shopper.  I am glad she likes to ride in the cart.  I even found her a Braves hat today for her birthday!It is a little big but all of that hair will hold it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment