Friday, March 22, 2013

Pre-Party Prep

Getting ready for a party can be fun...with a toddler it becomes a bit difficult.  It is late 11:40 p.m. and I just kind of finished getting ready for Olivia's party.  It is very hard to get things done with a tornado...I mean toddler following you! I would clean one thing up and then another would be a mess...like Ziploc bags ALL over the kitchen floor! Ahhhh!!! But I don't mind it because I know we will have a great time tomorrow celebrating Olivia's 2nd birthday. I know that the house won't be perfect...but I am not perfect myself so please excuse any areas that are not the best looking! Mommies are busy people and cleaning right now is a low priority for me. 

I think she kind of understands but not really of what is going on tomorrow.  For example, she saw the birthday banner hanging and we talked about it saying Happy Birthday etc.  But now when she sees it she says, "Happy Birthday Olivia!" So we will see how it goes.  Yesterday we gave her a birthday waffle with 2 candles and she told me to turn it off and repeated that during the day.  She liked talking about her birthday waffle that I turned off (blew out the candles)!

Well I am tired and I will be getting up early to finish getting it all ready!

0 comments:

Post a Comment