Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Crabby

Olivia was a little crabby today...I feel like she needs to wear her crab pants tomorrow! Brendon had some crabbiness after lunch...just crying/whining...so she had to go to timeout.  Too bad she liked it so much she told him that she wanted to go to bed and ended up taking her nap.  We haven't done timeout in a long time...we just did 1 minute in her crib...I guess we have to find a new place that she doesn't like!

When I got home she was a bit clingy but she hasn't seen me all day.  So I cooked dinner and we made a quick batch of cupcakes for her birthday.  The trick I have found for cupcakes is to make them one day and frost them the next, that way the frosting doesn't melt or get too runny! She ate ALL of her dinner! I was so proud...now if she would have stayed in her chair the whole time that would have been even better.  We did some playing after dinner and then we went into the bathroom.  She did not want to sit on the potty...she wanted the sticker...I told her no, that she has to sit on the potty then she can put her sticker up.  She was fine and then she got in the bathtub and was not happy.  She cried and cried and cried...until I got her jammies on...then cried some more when I got her snack.  Then finally stopped, cried when we brushed teeth, and then stopped, then cried because I didn't turn her humidifier on....geez! Can you say Crabby????

Playing outside with her bug catcher! She loves this new toy!! 





Olivia likes to do her own bubbles now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment