Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! We had a beautiful day again.  I am so loving this weather and I think Olivia is too because she keeps wanting to go outside.  We went to a few stores this morning to get a few odds and ends.  Then we played outside and had lunch.  Olivia helped me get some cookie dough batter made for some shamrock cookies.  I went for a run and Brendon got the lawnmowers ready.  After my run we cut the grass (really the weeds) for the first time this year.  It was pretty bad.  But it looks a little better.  The grass you can tell has suffered through the droughts and heat of the summer.  After Olivia took a nap she had a snack and then wanted back outside.  Brendon took her outside while I worked on the cookies.  She helped at the end with the cookies and went and got her own cookie cutters. She got a train and a bicycle.  We ate Bangers and Mash for dinner since Brendon had corned beef yesterday.  She ate a little bit of it but ate all of her carrots.  But it was a great St. Patty's Day!

Olivia's Irish meal
Brendon's plate

0 comments:

Post a Comment