Friday, February 8, 2013

So over being sick!

This house is over being sick! We really need to just set off a Lysol bomb this weekend.  Brendon ended up staying home again today because he did not feel better yesterday at work.  He said he coughed most of the night...I didn't hear him I was sleeping.  I felt ok today...still a little stuffed and coughing.  I took one of those magical cough pearls while at school and probably will take one before bed.  Olivia is doing much better...we love her a lot and love her so much that we caught her germs!

I took Olivia to the Valentine Dance at school tonight.  We did my duty first which was to watch the bathroom for a 1/2 hour.  I wasn't sure how she would be at the dance with it being loud and lots of people.  She was a little scared at first but then she said dance and she did.  I so wished I had the camera tonight because she was dancing all over the place.  It was so cute.  I thought she was  ready to go but when we got by the door she said she wanted to dance more so I let her dance more.  She loved the Valentine dance! I asked her if she had fun at the dance and she said, "YES!" I guess we need to have more dance parties!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment