Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daddy Sick Day

I got daddy sick.  He didn't feel well...throat hurt, runny nose and cough.  Sorry daddy!! You still did a good job taking care of me and the soup at lunch was really good.  Mommy took me outside this afternoon since it was 65 degrees! We took a walk, played with my lawnmower, sat on my bike, and played with bubbles.  I loved the bubbles the best.  I even blew one bubble but then I started putting the bubble blower near my mouth and not blowing the bubbles.  Mommy also was running with the bubbles which was really fun.  We had a good day even though daddy is sick and mommy is coughing and has a runny nose too!

XOXO
Olivia

Bucket head


Playing in Jake's crate
I got all my important things- Lamby, a snack, books, a ball and a bucket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment