Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking Tall

Olivia slept really late today- 9:15 a.m.  Which is good and bad.  I hope she was just tired or else it means she is going to get sick.  It seems like ever since I went back to work she is sleeping in for her daddy! Lucky him!

They did the usual Friday grocery shop and I got home when they were having lunch.  She was sitting nicely in the booster seat and then of course all chaos broke out when I got home.  I am almost tempted to not come home until she is done with lunch.  We played for a bit and then napped.  After nap we played more and then attempted dinner.  It looked like this...chase Olivia around to eat soup.  Then try some applesauce...threw it on the floor...lovely, right on the carpet.  Then just went with Cheerios and milk and she ate a whole bowl full.  That is what dinner looked like.  So much fun! After dinner had such a fun time playing with her new baby.  I need to get a picture of her playing with it.  It is soooo cute!

I thought she looked really tall today! Maybe it was just the pants!



0 comments:

Post a Comment