Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

Call me a Grinch or a Scrooge but this is one holiday I dislike. There has been a track record of bad things that have happened over the years with this holiday and the expectations are way too high for this holiday..I consider it a little overrated and just prefer to skip it. 

Right now I am praying that the fireworks and possible gunfire don't wake Olivia.  She sleeps through thunderstorms but it took her awhile to get settled to sleep. 

But to all of you that celebrate tonight I hope you have a Happy New Years!

2012 was a great year! Of course it was filled with highlights and lowlights! Some of the highlights were seeing Olivia walk and of course talk.  I hope that 2013 is filled with good things to come.

I had to laugh when I got this in my email today:

YOUR BABY IS 93 WEEKS OLD

Your toddler is probably both more affectionate and more demanding these days. That’s because his need for closeness and his need to assert himself as separate from you alternate at what sometimes seems like a crazy pace. He’s probably also becoming more possessive of his toys, which researchers think is a rudimentary form of showing affection.

Demanding- YES
Possessive of Toys- YES


0 comments:

Post a Comment