Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work

Well Christmas Break flew by.  It was filled with lots of fun times and boy does it go by quick.  This year we had 3 less days off and it does make a difference.  I felt like I had to cram all the Christmas prep in less time than usual.  But it sure was hard to get back up for work today.

Work went by fast and I accomplished everything on my to do list! That made me feel great! Then came home and had lunch with Olivia.  Then we went to Gymboree.  Olivia was so excited to go.  We haven't been in 2 weeks! So all she was talking about was her friends and seeing Gymbo.  We were so sad that no one else came to class.  I think Olivia was more sad than anything because she wanted to see Ethan and Griffin! But they let her play for a bit and Ms. Liz blew her some bubbles which was great.

Time for the real reality tomorrow....the students return! They always come back different- a little taller and ready to learn! I am so excited to see them tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment