Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Haircut

Today we went for another haircut.  I thought I just took her a few weeks ago but I guess it was longer than that.  Her bangs were in her face.  Olivia did a great job! She sat in the Barbie jeep and got her bangs cut.  Then the hair stylist gave her a little side braid.  It was her first! She looked so cute!

We also went to Gymboree today and saw our friends.  I guess Griffin has been asking for Olivia! So sweet! I am so glad that our friends remember us when we are not around.  I love how they are making friendships.  She even said bye to Griffin as we were leaving and gave Kenny a high five!

We had an ordinary night and played with the Little People after dinner.  She loves the house.  She tells the people to go potty, wash your laundry, take a nap, computer, I taught her to say check your email.  It is so funny to watch her play and the things she says. 
Her first braid!
Not the best face but playing with her Little People House!

0 comments:

Post a Comment