Wednesday, November 7, 2012

When I grow up...

We actually had a family lunch today.  During lunch we were talking to Olivia about our jobs.  We said that mommy was a teacher and we discussed daddy's job.  I asked Olivia what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said, "Doctor!" Brendon and I looked at each other and laughed.

Before Gymboree today I did a quick stop at Target since all the holiday stuff is coming up.  It does kind of annoy me though since Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet! But Target has lots of light up signs and Olivia oohed and aahed over them.  Then we got to the Christmas light sections...wowie! Lots to look at there.  Then we saw the Christmas trees and I told her what it was and she repeated the word back! We looked at a few more things and then left. 

When we got to Gymboree we saw them putting up the big Christmas tree up outside the mall.  I showed it to her and said, "Big Christmas tree!" She said, "Whoa!" Maybe she will remember it next week.  We saw our friends Griffin and Ethan at Gymboree and had lots of fun. We love seeing our friends there =)

 These two are two peas in a pod!




0 comments:

Post a Comment