Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Daddy the Hunter

My daddy is so great! I love him so much.  Today my daddy woke up really early at 4 a.m.-He was so excited about his hunt he actually woke up at 3 a.m.! I was still sleeping and I let mommy sleep until 7:15 a.m. Daddy went to a quota hunt at Hard Labor Creek State Park.   He really wanted to get a deer and a hog.  He ended up getting a deer about 7:15 a.m. I was so excited for him I wore camo today!! I even said, "Daddy hunting" and "Camo."

Mommy and I went to Gymboree today since she didn't have to work today.  We had lots of fun.  I saw my friends Raegan and Violet.  Then we came home and had lunch.  Then I took a nap and when I woke up daddy was home.  He showed me pictures of his hunt.  Then we had dinner and watched lots of stuff about the election.  Daddy gave me a bath and I let him read me the rest of Conner's Big Hunt and mommy read my new favorite book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. 

Now off to sleep.......

XOXO
Olivia

Helping daddy in the garden yesterday
Camo for my daddy
Daddy's deer

0 comments:

Post a Comment